Monday 19 August 2013

How do we love?

It has been some time since my last post, but today I'd really like to share a bit about live. The truth is nobody, including me, is perfect. We might not always like some people we know, but Christ tells us to love one another for He has loved us. How great is it to know that we are dearly loved by our Lord?! Personally, when others tell me they love me, it makes me feel happy and secure. Now I know that Jesus loves each of us in a very special way, I feel EXTRA special and it makes me try and show my love not only to those I know but also to those I see and those I meet every day. In my daily morning prayer, I often ask our Lord and our Sweet Mother to teach me to love others today.. so let us try and radiate the love of Christ to others today. Have a lovely day! God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment