Saturday 8 June 2013

The Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

Ok, so today is one of the Marian feasts. On this special day, I went to confession and I have joy in my heart because I know that God has forgiven me!! What a wonderful thing! My confessor also told me that today is the feast of Our Lady. I would like to share a little about how Our Lady has helped me in difficult times. I was in a really bad shape for the past month or so due to difficult circumstances that have been going on. I must say this problem has brought me closer to Jesus and Mary. I'd like to think of it as my 'purifying moments'. Even though it has been really bitter, I have learned to see God's Hands in everything. I also pray the Rosary everyday and recently I prayed the Mary, Undoer of knots novena. Our Lady has certainly untied the knots in my life and my words cannot express how grateful I am for her constant help in my life. She is our Mother and I believe that Her intercession is so powerful that I can talk to her about anything. If it's for our good, I believe that our requests are always granted. Sometimes, what we need to do is just to make a request and realize that we are nothing without God in our lives. So that's what I'm trying to do. I ask the Lord for things and if He wants it, I want it too. I trust Him.

Don't forget to say the Rosary today and present a wonderful spiritual bouquet before the Queen of Heaven (our Mother!)

If you're interested in the Mary, Undoer of knots novena, check out: http://www.theholyrosary.org/maryundoerknots

No comments:

Post a Comment