Monday 3 June 2013

The will of God

Ok so the hardest part in life is not knowing the will of God but doing the will of God. Last Friday I just heard a disappointing news regarding my research grant. I must admit that I was greatly disappointed but I know that God has a greater plan for me, although I might not see it clearly at this moment. I believe that nothing happens to us if it isn't for our good and I thank God for every good and bad things that I receive in my life. I try to unite what I do to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I believe that being able to receive this bad news and see God in each thing that happens is such a grace granted me by God. I would like to thank the Lord, Mary, and St. Jude for answering my prayers!

I love You Jesus and Mary, save souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment