Thursday 30 May 2013

the act of love

So today I went to the Church for the Corpus Christi mass, but it turned out that there was no mass and I only found a group of 3 ladies saying the Rosary together. So I joined in and since I didnt have my rosary with me, one of the ladies gave me hers. After the rosary I gave her back the Rosary, and she said to me "keep it and say it. I cant believe this but i was so happy when she told me that. Although it is a small gift, it means more to me than the rosary I bought myself. This act of love teaches me how pleased God is with small things we do for Him out of love. This makes me realise that I have repeatedly offended such an awesome, merciful God.. Lord Jesus, forgive us and have mercy on us...

I strongly encourage you all to pray the rosary together with your family or in your community. May the Lord bless you always.

Sweet Mother Mary, bring us closer to Thee and to Thy  Divine Son..

No comments:

Post a Comment