Tuesday 28 May 2013

Are you pro-life?

Hi all,

I read a really good book and in that book, Jesus said "I only seek to love you, but why do you only seek to offend Me?" Doesn't that question remind us of our behaviours? I think it's time for all of us to examine our conscience...

I just watched news on TV about a baby in China found trapped in the sewer pipe. How heartbreaking that is! It's obviously against God's will and I wish everyone realises that. Every individual is uniquely created by God and we all should respect His creation. With abortion and euthanasia exercised in this world, we have wounded God deeply and at some point, I think He will stop all this. We, as Christians,  have to ask for pardon and repair for our sins and the sins of the world. So I encourage you all to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet for the next 9 days, to ask for His mercy and forgiveness as we truly have offended Him so much.

I'm proud to say that I am and will always be pro-life..

No comments:

Post a Comment