Monday 13 May 2013

Blog dedication


This blog is dedicated to Jesus, Mary, St. Jude, and St. Anthony. I have encountered various difficulties for the past 6 months. Endless tribulations and suffering. I must admit that it is really hard for me, as I've never been this afraid in my entire life. But at the same time, I thank God because it is means of sanctification. I have learnt a lot from these problems that I've had. I have come across so many wonderful people and I believe that God brings good out of these problems.

The hardest thing is doing the Will of God in the present moment. My faith and trust is sometimes shaken, but I keep asking the Lord for strength and hope, especially for my dearest partner. I am awaiting a really big thing on Wednesday this week, and please pray for my petitions.


No comments:

Post a Comment