Monday 27 May 2013

Great joy comes from the Lord

For the past few days, the Lord has given me a lot of gifts! I'm truly thankful for His generosity! Yesterday was the Feast of the Holy Trinity and the homily was beautiful. As Christians, we have been given the grace to have that spiritual faith and to accept the truth that God exists! We should be thankful that we have such a wonderful Father, whose mercy and generosity are infinite. We should be thankful that Eternal Word has given us the gift of eternal life. Finally, we should also be thankful that we have been given the gift of the Holy Spirit - the love that IS between the Father and the Son. I once noticed Mother Angelica saying that if we think our crosses are too heavy, or we are not happy with the way our life goes, we should talk to the Spirit, because He sanctifies us. Since then, I've been trying to 'let the Holy Spirit know' about anything that burdens me. Although I don't have that perfect trust, I know the Lord knows I want it. I believe with all my heart that He will grant me that virtue. Most importantly, there is no greater joy than the joy that comes from the Lord!

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my intentions in Thy Most Sacred Heart. I know You will take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment