Tuesday 21 May 2013

My prayer intention - Postgraduate studies

My partner and I really want to do our postgrads this year. Praise the Lord, we have got offers from outstanding universities in the UK. We cannot do this without His guidance and if it is according to His Holy Will, I believe that we can get there! I am awaiting my research grant and overall classification from the University, whereas my partner is only waiting for his overall classification. There's nothing I can do apart from praying and placing all my trust in His Sacred Heart.

I have begun a Novena of Confidence to the Sacred Heart today and will keep on doing it everyday. I try to go to mass everyday and if any of you would like my prayer, don't hesitate to leave a comment. I will carry you in my prayers.

Jesus loves you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment