Sunday 19 May 2013

Worries..

Well tonight, worries overshadow me. There are trials in my life that are still ongoing. I know the Lord teaches us not to let our hearts be troubled, but sometimes I can't help it since I'm a highly anxious person. So I am still asking the Lord and our Blessed Mother for the virtue of full trust. I, then, decided to pray the Novena of the Miraculous Medal. Suddenly, I just feel comforted and I am at peace. I'd like to think of it as another miracle from the Lord. I feel like the heavy burden is lifted off my shoulders.

I've witnessed many miracles in my life and I humbly thank the Lord for the great graces He bestowed upon me. I would like to thank Our Blessed Mother and my Patron Saints, St. Jude and St. Anthony for their powerful intercession and protection. When you're feeling down, just speak to the Lord and I guarantee you that He will grant you peace..

May the Lord bless you all. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment