Monday 13 May 2013

My current tribulations

I have been in agony for the past 6 months and this problem has brought me closer to God and His Saints more than ever. I have been praying to St. Jude and St. Anthony to intercede for me and my partner. Every wonder shall be revealed this Wednesday (15th May). I'm in a state of great fear.  I must admit, there comes a time when I despair, and cry out loud to the Lord.

But the Lord never abandoned us. Whenever I was feeling so weak, helpless, and alone, He lifted me up. He always opens a door for me. Although I have been haunted by this problem for the past 6 months, I have been all safe and well. Nothing has happened to me, and I know I receive great protection from the Lord. When we're faced with difficulties (call it purification!), all we need is to call upon the Lord,  offer it up to Him and trust in Him. His way is ALWAYS right and I believe that His work will wonder in every detail. I've learnt from Mother Angelica, such a wonderful spiritual mother, that the Lord wants us to call on him. So do not hesitate to say "Lord, help me!". We will be surprised of the things that He will do for us.

When we're in great distress, go to Our Lady. She's ever ready to comfort us, bring peace in our hearts, and draw us closer to Her Divine Son. Pray the Rosary and send your petitions. I would suggest doing the 54-day Rosary Novena.

"Suffering is precious before the Eyes of God" Padre Pio. Just remember, a cross is a wonderful grace from the Lord.

God bless you all.







No comments:

Post a Comment