Wednesday 19 June 2013

The living hope

So, I haven't written for a while as I'm on holiday in my home country. My dear boyfriend and I have been truly blessed and we have been able to enjoy this holiday in the midst of tribulations. Unfortunately, my boyfriend wasn't given the unconditional university offer he really wanted. These experiences teach me to fully trust in the Lord for He has greater plans than what we can imagine! Please pray for my boyfriend that he may be able to accept the will of God with a loving heart and that God may help him on the 23rd of July. I have a petition that I truly implore and I hope with my whole heart that the Lord grants our wish through the intercession of Mary, our Mother, and St. Jude Thaddeus. Please, please pray for him. Don't forget to say the Rosary everyday and I will visit the Adoration Chapel today so I'm so excited! See you all and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment