Wednesday 17 July 2013

Faith and perseverance




So I have something coming up in the next few days and I fear at times. I can tell you that it's not something good, but I have constantly prayed and I've been faithfully saying the novenas, particularly the rosary novena, 3 Hail Mary's, The Sacred Heart novena, and of course a novena to St. Jude Thaddeus. I, as always, come up with a few petitions but this experience has taught me to be faithful and to increase my spiritual hope. That's okay that I don't know what is going to happen, but I know that the Lord will not leave us alone. I am at peace and that's what I am thankful for. I know the Lord will take care of everything. So if you fear or if your heart is troubled, say a short prayer. The Lord will grant you great peace in your heart. Have a beautiful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment